Flowing Water Cuff Bracelet - Comtemporary Fresh Green Bangle - easy wear lightweight aluminium.
What an unusual piece of contemporary jewellery art - a perfect Christmas gift for any woman! The lightweight cuff bracelet features a Flowing Water design in green turquoise and lime taken from one of my hand painted original silk paintings.
These look stunning on bare arms in the Spring and Summer, also look great over thinner long sleeves in the Autumn and Winter when so much Jewellery would not be seen.
• The cuff bangle is made with lightweight recycled aluminium: easy & comfortable to wear, but still strong enough to hold its shape.
• The surface is shiny with a non fade, non tarnish, waterproof finish. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth! The reverse is plain brushed aluminium.
• The bracelet cuff is approximately 17cm long x 4cm wide ( 6.5" long x 1.5" wide)
• It will fit most medium to large wrists (17.5 - 20cm or 7-8") and can be adjusted by squeezing smaller or pulling wider to fit most wrist sizes.
• I will print this forest cuff bracelet jewellery especially for you, using one of the many printers that I've got packed into my 1910 home!
• The cuff is packaged in a black velvet pouch (see photo 4) - so it's perfect for a gift!